The Empire Advantage
Would you like to be able to predict where an electrical fault would occur before it happened? Well now you can, by using some of the most advanced technology, we can now give you thermal image of your electrical switch boards.
The potential fault can be rectified in non-operating business hours. This enables your business to operate as normal during the day minimising downtime.
Commercial Electrical Services
- Supply and Installation of all electrical set up and compliance for New Builds, Existing Builds, Office Re-locations and Renovations.
- The Empire Team provide cost effective and innovative solutions to our clients.
Industrial Electrical Services
- Services provided to electricity supply companies, power plants, industrialised plants, etc.
Electrical Overhead Wiring Services
- Our Team are trained in Over Head Electrical Wiring Installation and Maintenance.
- Our experience in the Automotive, Communication, Pharmaceutical, Government Industries have given our Electrical Technicians greater insight that we are able to pass on our knowledge and experience to our clients.
Business Office Fit Out
- An Office Fit Out is an integral part of the productivity and functionality of a business.
- The locations of lighting, electrical power data points, Heating, Cooling etc
- Internal Benefits-Improve office moral, time management, reduces anxiety and increases productivity.
- External Benefits – Well-designed office fit out shows clients that the business is organised and efficient.
- At Empire we work with our Clients to design the electrical layout to maximise the impact, growth and productivity for your Business.
Commercial Fit Out
- At Empire we offer a range of solutions from small crafted projects to large complex ones.
- Corporate or Private we have your needs covered.
- Prepare for future growth and space requirements when creating a commercial fit out.
- Utilise your business objectives and plan it now it could save you unexpected costs in the future.
Electrical Wiring Explained
- Providing a structure with cabling and devices such as switches, distribution boards, sockets, light fittings, etc. Wiring should be as per specified safety standards for installation and design. Wires and cables are be selected based on the operating current and voltage.
- Replacement of part or complete wiring. This includes light fittings, switches, sockets, etc.
- In older premises the buildings are constructed in a way that the structure cannot be penetrated to allow the original wiring to be accessed. In this situation a Plastic trunk will need to be installed.
Phase Motors Testing and Installation
- The function of a 3-phase motor is to convert electrical energy to mechanical energy. The Electrical energy supplied is alternating the current which is provided through 3 lead wires.
- The principle of operation is generating of a magnetic field due to the electrical energy. This pushes the stator causing rotation thereby turning the motor shaft.
- When installing 3-phase motor, it is necessary to ensure the current flows in the required direction. An incorrect current flow can cause the stater to move in the wrong direction resulting in malfunction. This can be tested using a multi-meter.